The National Award in the field of protocol, image and etiquette was established in 2011 by the National Association of Protocol Specialists (NAPS) with the aim of developing professional standards and the quality of protocol practice, improving the level of business culture, public recognition of industry leaders and helping to unite the community of professionals.
The award is intended to contribute the formation of professional expertise, the creation of a national system for assessing the quality of protocol practice and their promotion both within the country and in the international community.
OBJECTIVES OF THE AWARD:
- Improving the level of business culture;
- Development of professional standards and the quality of protocol practice, assistance for the integration a community of professionals.
- Recognition of industry leaders;
- Formation of professional expertise;
- Creation of a national system for assessing the quality of protocol practice;
- Improving the reputation of professionals in the field of the protocol, image and etiquette.
We are pleased to announce that on February 1, 2020, the acceptance of applications for participation in the competition "National Award in the field of protocol, image and etiquette - 2019-2020 began. The announcement of the winners and presentation of the award will take place on October 30, 2020 as part of the V International Forum «Protocol Service».
To participate in the competition are invited: protocol services of foreign and Russian companies, state and public structures, state corporations, specialists of foreign economic departments and international departments, event managers, teachers and consultants on diplomatic and business protocol, business trainers on business etiquette and practitioners in the field of protocol , etiquette and image