1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. Accreditation of representatives of mass media (hereinafter - representatives of mass media) to the V International Exhibition «Protocol Service is carried out in order to:
- organization of prompt and wide coverage of the preparation and holding of the events of the V International Exhibition «Protocol Service in Russian and foreign media;
- providing conditions for media representatives to carry out their professional activities in the preparation and dissemination of complete and reliable information about the events of the V International Exhibiton «Protocol Service».
1.2. Accreditation of media representatives is carried out in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation «On Mass Media»
1.3. The accreditation of Media representatives is mandatory for work at all events of the business program of the V International Exhibition «Protocol Service».
1.4. The number of media representatives who may attend the V International Forum «Protocol Service» is not limited. However, in order to ensure that media representatives could enjoy the most comfortable working hours and quick access to all necessary resources, it is necessary to think through as many representatives from one media as possible.2. ACCREDITATION OF MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES
2.1. Persons who are eligible for accreditation:
- representatives of the Russian editorial offices of mass media registered in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation «On Mass Media»;
- representatives of the foreign media;
2.2. Persons who are not eligible for accreditation:
- persons who are not representatives of the mass media, including employees of the press services of state and municipal authorities, commercial structures and public organizations;
- representatives of advertising print and electronic media, web-resources that do not disseminate information on economic and socio-political issues.
2.4. Accreditation application submission and review procedure:
Media representatives who wish to take part in covering V International Exhibition «Protocol Service» events must submit an accreditation application (hereinafter an application) via the official website of the Exhibition (www.fepsmoscow.com
All fields must be completed in the application form with special attention paid to the mandatory fields marked with an asterisk. Non-compliance with this rule attracts refusal in reviewing of the application form.
Applications for accreditation of the media and their representatives are accepted from September 19 to October 19, 2019 until 00:00, Moscow.
Accreditation of media representatives is valid for all days of the V International Exhibition «Protocol Service» - from October 31 to November 1, 2019, including the press day and the Opening Ceremony - October 31, 2019.
2.5. Issue of accreditation badges:
― a media representative receives an accreditation badge if there is confirmed accreditation in the database of the V International Exhibition «Protocol Service»;
― upon presenting a media identification card or, if a badge is obtained under a power of attorney, an official letter on the media organization's letterhead signed by the director or the person responsible for personnel management at the organization with the organization's certified seal;
The badge is personalized and may not be given to third parties during working of the V International Exhibition «Protocol Service».
If the accreditation badge is lost, the media representative should immediately contact the Press Center of the V International Exhibition «Protocol Service» with a request for a duplicate.
The accreditation badge is valid only upon presentation of a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation or a foreign passport confirming the identity.
3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES ACCREDITED AT THE V INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION «PROTOCOL SERVICE»
3.1. Media representative accredited at the V International Exhibition «Protocol Service» have the following rights:
- take part in the events of the V International Forum «Protocol Service» depending on the level of access;
- receive prompt, complete and reliable information about the official events of the V International Forum «Protocol Service», as well as press-conferences, briefings and other media events of the V International Forum «Protocol Service»;
- use all services specifically intended for the work of journalists and press service employees;
3.2. Media representative accredited at the V International Exhibition «Protocol Service» have the following obligations:
- when using official information and quoting statements from Exhibition participants, adhere to the V International Exhibition «Protocol Service» «REFERENCE POLICY»
, specifically: finished materials must contain a reference to the V International Exhibition «Protocol Service» and the source of the information obtained, for electronic media - a reference to the official website (www.fepsmoscow.com
ANY CHANGES, ADDITIONS OR DISTORTIONS OF COPIED (QUOTED) INFORMATION IS NOT PERMITTED.
- verify the accuracy of the information they report;
- when using information received from the participants of the V International Forum «Protocol Service», at their request, indicate the source of information;
- not to take photo, audio and video recordings of exhibitors outside the business program of the V International Forum «Protocol Service» without their consent;
- suspend (terminate) photo / video shooting at the request of representatives of the security service;
- present a media identification card or another document certifying the identity and credentials of media representatives when engaging in professional activities;