The National Association of Protocol Specialists (NAPS) - is an organization, which activity is directed to implementation in practice of the Russian public authorities and enterprise circles of the international recognized standards of business communications, assistance in strengthening of the international political, economic and cultural ties, regulation and ensuring activity of the protocol specialists certified by Association.
NAPS integrates the heads of apparatuses and services of the protocol of federal and regional authorities, heads of services of the protocol, PR-managers of the largest Russian companies, the leading Russian and international experts in the field of the protocol, organizers of official actions, etc.
NAPS sees its mission in the creation of common standards for protocol support and their distribution in the Russian Federation, advanced training and the status of specialists according to the protocol..
OBJECTIVES OF ASSOCIATION:
- Creation of uniform standards for protocol support and their distribution on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- Preparation and professional development of specialists in the protocol and international activities;
- Interaction with various inter-disciplinary organizations in order to implement the effective practical activities of the members of the Association;
- Enhancing the role of protocol specialists by holding promotions, ratings, forums, exhibitions and other events.
ASSOCIATION WORK MECHANISMS:
- Interaction with government bodies, coordination councils, business associations, etc.;
- Professional certification of protocol specialists;
- Representation and protection of the interests of members of the Association in business organizations, business circles and authorities;
- Assistance in organizing and conducting protocol events for members of the Association;
- Production of collections, journals, books, methodological recommendations;
- Holding an annual competition and presenting the National Protocol Award as the main Russian public award, testifying to the highest professional competence of the protocol laureates;
- Assistance in organizing professional activities in the field through information support, assistance in the development of documents and other means;
- Exchange of experience and organization of support from colleagues both domestically and abroad;
- Collaboration with international associations;
- Holding of specialized round tables, seminars, master classes, exhibitions, forums;
- Assistance to employers in finding employees - protocol specialists;
- Assistance to job seekers - protocol specialists looking for the job;
- PR support and work to build the reputation of the protocol profession as an important area of communication management and international cooperation.
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THE ASSOCIATION:
- Development of Russian national professional standards (rules of professional activity) for protocol specialists;
- Promotion and strengthening of international business ties and creation of an atmosphere of trust and understanding between representatives of the business community and authorities of different countries through protocol activities;
- Representation, expression and protection of the interests of the professional community of protocol specialists in business organizations and authorities, institutionalization of this community as a reliable partner of business and government in increasing Russia's global competitiveness, its openness to the world;
- Informing the public and business community about the importance of protocol activities as a tool for promoting and increasing business value;
- Execution of functions of the self-regulatory organization integrating protocol specialists, etiquette, international activities in the Russian Federation;
- Ensuring compliance (monitoring) by members of the Association of the legislation of the Russian Federation with the rules of professional activity;
- Execution of functions of national certificate authority and certification of specialists in the protocol;
- Formation of the national framework for the professional competencies of protocol specialists, the preparation and development of professional standards for protocol practice, the professional educational standard of protocol specialists, the organization of a system of professional training, retraining and advanced training of protocol specialists and international activities;
- Development of a system of continuing professional education in the field of protocol and international business communications;
- Participation as a national body - the representative of Russia in international interstate and non-governmental organizations (associations), the subject of which are international business communications and protocol activities;
- Creation of a unified system of protocol support and international activities of state authorities of the Russian Federation and subjects of the Russian Federation, as well as local authorities;
- Protection of the rights and legitimate interests of its members, representation of the interests of its members in the development and adoption of legislative and other regulatory legal acts affecting the subject of protocol support.
MEMBERSHIP IN ASSOCIATION:
Members of the association can be legal entities, citizens of the Russian Federation, which on a professional basis carry out activities in the field of protocol, etiquette, international and foreign economic activity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION TO ASSOCIATION MEMBERS:
A legal entity - a candidate member of the Association submits the corresponding written application addressed to the President of the Association.
The application must be accompanied by two recommendations from members of the Association - legal entities, or three recommendations from members of the Association - individuals.
A candidate member of the Association shall submit a corresponding written application addressed to the President of the Association. Two recommendations from the members of the Association must be attached to the application.
Admission of a candidate to the Association is made by decision of the Association Council.
THE MEMBER OF ASSOCIATION IS OBLIGED:
Withdrawal from the members of the Association is carried out by submitting a written application addressed to the President of the Association. The President of the Association must, within 2 (two) days from the date of receipt of the application for voluntary withdrawal from the Association, bring to the notice of the members of the Association Council the specified application.
- participate in the activities of the Association;
- assist in the implementation of the statutory activities of the Association;
- comply with the Charter of the Association and comply with the decisions of the management bodies of the Association taken within their competence;
- to facilitate the implementation of activities carried out by decision of the management bodies of the Association;
- refrain from any activity that could harm the Association and its members;
- make timely membership dues;
- prevent and not contribute to the disclosure of financial and other aspects of the Association;
- not allow actions leading to a violation of the principles of professional solidarity of members of the Association.
The Association Council is obliged to resolve all issues related to withdrawal from the Association within 3 (three) months from the receipt of this application.
HOW TO JOIN THE ASSOCIATION:
Write a statement addressed to the President of the NAPS with a request to consider your candidacy (for an individual) or company (for a legal entity) with the aim of joining the Association.
Get recommendations (see Application Form):
For individuals - two recommendations from members of the Association;
For legal entities - two recommendations from members of the Association - legal entities, or three recommendations from members of the Association - individuals.
Send application to: email@example.com.
Wait for the decision of the Association Council (within 5 business days) on joining the Association.
Pay annual membership fee:
For an individual: 5 000 rubles (not subject to VAT);
For a legal entity: 20 000 rubles (not subject to VAT).
VTB 24 (CJSC)
CORR. ACC.: 30101810100000000716
Operations Department of the Moscow Main Territorial Department of the Bank of Russia
TAXPAYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 7710353606
Myasnitskaya st., 35, Moscow, 101000
Settlement account: 40703810600000004803
Send a copy of the payment to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive the annual card of the member of the National Association of Protocol Service (NAPS).
We are always glad to see you in our community of professionals!
President of the
of Protocol Specialists (NAPS)
Executive director of
the National Association
of Protocol Specialists (NAPS)
Tel.: +7 495 978 53 67